Oil Smart® OSS-100 Sump Pump Controller - Pump Controller
Pumps Water Only, Will Not Pump Hydrocarbons
The Oil Smart® OSS-100 System, when combined with a manual sump pump, will automatically pump water without the risk of pumping oil into the environment. Additionally, the system alerts maintenance or building personnel in the event of a high oil or high water condition. Installation of the OSS-100 allows you to comply with Elevator Code ASME A17.1 and state/federal regulations while reducing the risk of adverse publicity, fines and expensive cleanup costs. The system is a plug-and-play system that includes the Oil Smart® pump switch (OSS20PBPR6) and the Oil Smart® alarm (OSA-05).
|Operates Pumps Up To
|1HP @ 120V
- Plug-and-play for easy installation
- Includes Oil Smart® pump switch (OSS20PBPR6) with 20′ Cord and piggyback plug
- Includes Oil Smart® alarm (OSA-05) with 10′ power cord and Liquid Smart® alarm switch with 20′ Cord
- UL/CSA certified for the United States and Canada (panel and controls)
- Pump control and alarm components differentiate between oil and water
- 120VAC, Single Phase, 60 Hz
- Alarm visible indicators: Red beacon alarm light, yellow light for oil, white light for water, alarm test and silence buttons
- Alarm horn that sounds at 85 decibels at 10'
- Complete panel remote monitoring dry contacts: Oil, Water, High Liquid
- Elevator sumps
- Electric utilities (substations, power plants, underground vaults and transformer barriers)
- Manufacturing facilities
- Any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil
Why Oil Smart?
- The Oil Smart® system uses capacitive sensors that are factory-calibrated for immediate operation to differentiate between oil and water. In contrast to conductive sensors, capacitive sensors are insulated by oil and do not require ongoing maintenance.
- Unlike other systems that utilize error prone floats as their primary oil and water sensors, Oil Smart® technology uses reliable solid-state sensors that do not require any moving parts. In addition, See Water’s Oil Smart® sensors have been third-party factory-tested for over 1 million cycles.
- The Liquid Smart® Alarm Sensor can be placed at any predetermined level. Every application is different and the adjustable alarm allows the sensor to be placed at the actual high liquid level which ensures that nuisance alarms do not occur.
- Not all jobs or applications are equal, which is why Oil Smart® technology allows for the flexibility of being paired with any submersible pump.
- Our capacitive technology allows for hand testing of the sensors, whereas conductive technology requires more steps to test when the system is installed.
- We offer the only true plug-and-play system in the industry. The Oil Smart® Plug-and-Play System (OSS-100) is the easiest elevator sump pump system to install on the market. With over 25 years of proven field results, Oil Smart® is the preferred solution by environmental specialists and engineers for preventing catastrophic oil spills.