Hydra® Transducer Control Panels
See Water's Hydra® transducer panels are a complete line of simplex, duplex and triplex control panels that feature a versatile HMI touchscreen controller ideal for sewage, wastewater and dewatering applications. The transducer pump control panels come standard with a painted steel enclosure and a programmable monitoring controller that displays the tank level and pump status.
- Panel and controls are UL listed for the United States and Canada
- NEMA 3R rated painted steel enclosure with a lockable latch; Dead front with inner door
- HMI displays tank level, pump run light(s), pump run time(s), cycle count for each pump and H.O.A. selector for each pump
- Simplex adjustable set points: Low Level, Stop, Start, High Level (adjustable lead pump start and stop set points)
- Duplex adjustable set points: Low Level, Stop, Lead, Lag, High Level; Duplex models feature two-pump alternation and high demand two-pump operation (adjustable Lead and Lag pump start and Stop set points)
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet, red beacon alarm light
- Remote monitoring dry contacts: Pump Fault and High Level
- Upgraded pump protection: Motor protective switch(es) (branch circuit protection, adjustable overload and disconnect)
- Pump run data logging: Records each pump event (start time, stop time and run duration)
- Alarm/fault history: Data logging gives access to 250 fault conditions with date and time (optional access to auto save alarm history to usb drive)
- Advanced Communications: Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and additional communication protocols. Allows for master and slave operation, remote monitoring and control of the pump station
- Multiple access levels for added security
- Sewage pump chambers
- Grinder pumps
- Sump pump basins
- Lift stations
- 28 = Power On Dry Contacts
- 300 = Pressure Transducer Stainless Steel 0-300 PSI, 1/4” NPT, 4-20mA output
- AH = Anti-Condensation Heater
- CO = Convenience Outlet (User to supply 120 VAC)
- GR = Generator Receptacle; Includes Transfer Switch
- IS = Intrinsically Safe - Simplex
- ISD = Intrinsically Safe - Duplex
- IST = Intrinsically Safe - Triplex
- LAD/LAW = Lightning Secondary Surge Arrestor (LAD Delta / LAW Wye)
- PM = Phase Monitoring
- PX = Pump Portal® Wireless Remote Panel Control and System Monitoring
- SF = Seal Failure Circuit and Indicator Light - Simplex
- SFD = Seal Failure Circuit and Indicator Lights - Duplex
- SFT = Seal Failure Circuit and Indicator Lights - Triplex
- ST = Upgraded Enclosure (Stainless Steel)
- S3 = No Transducer or Float Option
- TC = Pump Thermal Cutout Circuit and Indicator - Simplex
- TCD = Pump Thermal Cutout Circuit and Indicator - Duplex
- TCT = Pump Thermal Cutout Circuit and Indicator - Triplex
See Water's Hydra® features a comprehensive HMI touchscreen device that allows for complete monitoring of tank level status, alarm/fault history and pump run data.
The HMI main menu displays live pump data and H.O.A. switch(es). This menu is the user's command center.
Pump Status Monitor
The Pump Status displays the status of all processes. Users can view Pump Fault, Run Time and other necessary information.
Data logging gives you access to 250 fault conditions with the date and time. It also features an optional auto-save alarm history to USB drive.
Easily set up the Hydra®'s Pump On, Pump Off, High and Low Level - all with the touch of a button!