Specifications - 282
Model WS1P-TP Single Phase Simplex Control Panel
- These specifications describe model WS1P-TP as manufactured by See Water, Inc., Riverside, California, or approved equal. The contractor shall furnish and install the WS Series® Single Phase Simplex Control Panel as specified herein.
- Incoming pump power shall be Single Phase, 60 Hz., 120/208/240 VAC.
- Incoming voltage to power the control board shall be Single Phase, 60Hz., 120 VAC.
- The panel shall be built by a UL 508A approved control systems manufacturer (See Water, Inc. or approved equal) and 100% tested at the factory prior to shipping.
- The Single Phase Simplex Control Panel shall be warranted in writing against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment when installed and used in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
- The enclosure shall be Polycarbonate NEMA 4X rated with lockable latches approved for indoor and outdoor environments.
- The enclosure shall have a clear front door so control panel indicators are visible. The front panel indicators shall include green power on light, green pump run light, and red pump fault light. A high liquid level condition shall activate the red beacon light and 85 decibel alarm. The front panel shall include a pump hand-off-auto (H.O.A.) switch, pump reset, alarm test, and silence buttons.
- The panel shall be equipped with remote monitoring dry contacts for high liquid, pump fault and pump run.
- Pump Protection: A pump circuit breaker shall be used as branch circuit protection for the pump. The panel shall include a pump thermal cutout circuit as a standard. Adjustable overload protection shall be provided.
- The motor starter shall be non-reversing general purpose type rated for the pump’s full load amps. The coil operating voltage shall be 12 VDC.
- A simplex control circuit board (See Water control board or approved equal) shall be provided to avoid conventional incidental wiring. The board shall provide redundant indicator LEDs to indicate all circuit board functions: power, pump run, pump fault and alarm status. The printed circuit board shall be manufactured by a UL approved company. The control panel shall incorporate three (3) normally open, mechanically activated control switches with pipe clamps.
- The control panel shall be operator and maintenance friendly to ensure ease of system set up. All internal wiring shall be of the highest quality and craftsmanship to assure proper routing of conductors and to prevent interference with operating devices. A panel nameplate shall be permanently affixed inside the enclosure displaying panel model number, drawing number, voltage, phase, and ampere ratings. There shall be a schematic drawing located inside the enclosure for field personnel.
- Control panel shall be a WS Series® Single Phase Simplex or approved equal.