Oil Smart® Single Phase Simplex Total Pump Protection Panel OSSIM-TP-1
Pumps Water Only, Will Not Pump Hydrocarbons
The Oil Smart® single phase simplex control panel will control a 120/208/240V single phase pump in elevator sumps, transformer containment areas, and any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil. See Water simplex control panels come standard with a clear front NEMA 4X rated enclosure, Oil Smart® components, an IEC rated contactor, and a motor protective switch. All panels are UL listed for the United States and Canada, and come with a five-year warranty.
|Model||Voltage||Full Load Amps|
|IS-OSSIM-TP-100X*||Intrinsically Safe Oil Smart® Simplex Single Phase System|
|*Choose appropriate suffix for Intrinsically Safe model using the FLA selection chart (i.e. IS-OSSIM-TP-1002 indicates 7-15 FLA).|
Note: Thermal overload protection is generally provided in single phase pumps. To request a specific overload on the Oil Smart® single phase models, contact the factory. Each panel includes a motor protector switch that will provide accurate pump circuit breaker protection.
Add Pump Portal® remote pump monitoring to this control panel! LEARN MORE
- Panel and controls: UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 4X rated panel enclosure: Heavy duty polycarbonate with stainless steel lockable latches
- Pump control visible indicators: pump hand-off-auto (H.O.A.) switch, green Pump Run light, red Pump Fault light, and green Power On light
- Alarm visible indicators: Red beacon alarm light, yellow light for oil, white light for water, alarm test and silence buttons
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet
- Remote monitoring dry contacts: Oil, Water, High Liquid, Pump Run, and Pump Fault
- Upgraded pump protection: Motor protective switch (branch circuit protection, adjustable overload and disconnect) and a thermal cutout with indicator
- Elevator sumps
- Transformer containment areas
- Underground utility vaults
- Any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil
Why Oil Smart?
- The Oil Smart® system uses capacitive sensors that are factory-calibrated for immediate operation to differentiate between oil and water. In contrast to conductive sensors, capacitive sensors are insulated by oil and do not require ongoing maintenance.
- Unlike other systems that utilize error prone floats as their primary oil and water sensors, Oil Smart® technology uses reliable solid-state sensors that do not require any moving parts. In addition, See Water’s Oil Smart® sensors have been third-party factory-tested for over 1 million cycles.
- The Liquid Smart® Alarm Sensor can be placed at any predetermined level. Every application is different and the adjustable alarm allows the sensor to be placed at the actual high liquid level which ensures that nuisance alarms do not occur.
- Not all jobs or applications are equal, which is why Oil Smart® technology allows for the flexibility of being paired with any submersible pump.
- Our capacitive technology allows for hand testing of the sensors, whereas conductive technology requires more steps to test when the system is installed.
- We offer the only true plug-and-play system in the industry. The Oil Smart® Plug-and-Play System (OSS-100) is the easiest elevator sump pump system to install on the market. With over 25 years of proven field results, Oil Smart® is the preferred solution by environmental specialists and engineers for preventing catastrophic oil spills.
No Moving Parts:
Addaptable to Any Pump:
- 24 = Pump Exerciser
- 28 = Power On Dry Contact
- 3R = Painted Steel Enclosure
- 6P = Upgraded Enclosure (NEMA 6P Rated); Removes Buzzer and Beacon
- AF = Alarm Flasher
- AH = Anti-Condensation Heater
- C = Additional Cord Length Greater Than 20’*
- CC = Cycle Counter w/ LCD Display and Reset
- ET = Elapsed Time Meter w/ LCD Display and Reset
- LAD/LAW = Lightning Secondary Surge Arrestor
- MD = Main Disconnect
- PM = Phase Monitoring
- PX = Pump Portal® Wireless Remote Panel Control and System Monitoring
- SF = Seal Failure Circuit w/ Indicator Light
- SS4 = Upgraded Enclosure (304 Stainless Steel)
- SS6 = Upgraded Enclosure (316 Stainless Steel)
*Additional cord length greater than 20’. Specify after C. Example: (OSSIM-TP-1001-C50). Indicates 50’ cord lengths for all components.