Oil Smart® Switch - Oil Water Switch - Oil Smart® Pump Switch
The Oil Smart® Pump Switch, when combined with a non-auto sump pump, will allow water to be pumped without the risk of pumping oil. This product is ideal for elevator sumps, transformer containment areas and underground utility vaults. Since 1995, the Oil Smart® pump switch has been the reliable choice for safely pumping water.
|Model||Volts||Full Load Amps||Assembly||Pumping Range|
|OSS20R6||120 60Hz.||0-9.8 FLA||Bare Leads||6″|
|OSS20PBPR6||120 60Hz.||0-16.0 FLA||Piggyback Plug||6″|
|OSS20R6E||230 50/60Hz.||0-9.8 FLA||Bare Leads||6″|
Add Pump Portal® remote pump monitoring to this control panel! LEARN MORE
- Directly controls sump pumps 0 to 1 hp or 16FLA (piggyback): Quick installation
- Available in 120 VAC, 230 VAC 50/60 Hz., or 12/24 VDC
- No expensive electrical panel required
- Sensors differentiate between oil and water
- Differential between on and off is 6” (Pumping Range)
- Available as hardwire or piggyback plug configuration
- Helps satisfy Elevator Code ASME A17.1 and the EPA’s Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plan
- Elevator sumps
- Transformer containment areas
- Underground utility vaults
- Any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil
- 12 = Custom 12 AWG option (available in OSS20R6 and OSS20R6E).
Example: OSS20R6-12 = 12 AWG wire
- C = Custom cord length (available in OSS20R6, OSS20R6E and OSS20R6DC).
Example: OSS20R6-C50 = 50’ cord length