Oil Smart® High Liquid Alarm OSA-05
Pumps Water Only, Will Not Pump Hydrocarbons
The Oil Smart® alarm system is a plug-and-play alarm that differentiates between oil and water. The system is complete with visible mounted indicators and dry contacts for remote monitoring. The alarm will activate with the presence of any liquid and will identify if oil or water is present. With the unique ability to differentiate between oil and water, the Oil Smart® alarm system is designed as a high liquid alarm or leak detector system.
- Third-party tested at over 1,000,000 operations in oil and water without failure
- Alarm sensor differentiates between oil and water, includes Liquid Smart® alarm sensor with 20′ cord (additional cord length available up to 250′)
- Alarm visible indicators: Red beacon alarm light, yellow light for oil, white light for water, alarm test and silence buttons
- Alarm Horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet
- 10′ heavy duty power cord
- Complete panel remote monitoring dry contacts: Oil, Water and High Liquid
- Elevator sumps
- Electric utilities: Substations, power plants, underground vaults and transformer barriers
- Industrial sump or marine application
- Oil storage tank
- Inner liner monitoring or between walls of a storage tank, tank gauging
- Any place that there may be a water or oil leak or high liquid condition
Why Oil Smart?
- The Oil Smart® system uses capacitive sensors that are factory-calibrated for immediate operation to differentiate between oil and water. In contrast to conductive sensors, capacitive sensors are insulated by oil and do not require ongoing maintenance.
- Unlike other systems that utilize error prone floats as their primary oil and water sensors, Oil Smart® technology uses reliable solid-state sensors that do not require any moving parts. In addition, See Water’s Oil Smart® sensors have been third-party factory-tested for over 1 million cycles.
- The Liquid Smart® Alarm Sensor can be placed at any predetermined level. Every application is different and the adjustable alarm allows the sensor to be placed at the actual high liquid level which ensures that nuisance alarms do not occur.
- Not all jobs or applications are equal, which is why Oil Smart® technology allows for the flexibility of being paired with any submersible pump.
- Our capacitive technology allows for hand testing of the sensors, whereas conductive technology requires more steps to test when the system is installed.
- We offer the only true plug-and-play system in the industry. The Oil Smart® Plug-and-Play System (OSS-100) is the easiest elevator sump pump system to install on the market. With over 25 years of proven field results, Oil Smart® is the preferred solution by environmental specialists and engineers for preventing catastrophic oil spills.
No Moving Parts:
Addaptable to Any Pump:
- 95-05 = Floor bracket for Liquid Smart® alarm sensor
C = Additional cord length greater than 20’ specify after C.*
*Example: (OSA-05-C50) Indicates 50’ cord length on Liquid Smart® alarm sensor
See Water, Inc. manufactures the above product protected under US Patent 7,492,272 and 7,830,268.